24 September, 2007

A Nice Complement

I was at work listening to the radio, when Milt Rosenberg re-broadcast a program from 24 September 2007:

Milt talks with James Piereson about his new book Camelot and the Cultural Revolution: How the Assassination of John F. Kennedy Shattered American Liberalism. Piereson is a senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute, and is the former executive director of the John M. Olin Foundation.


This was a real boon, since I remembered calling in to this very show! I really gave that reactionary Hell and, when I was finished, Milt really complemented me, saying:

There’s a man who knows what he believes and he believes in the old fashioned leftism that he associates with the union movement.


Nice, huh? You can listen to it here. My comment occurs at the 1:05:11 mark.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, way to go.
i'm listening to milt right now.